Edinburgh Wedding Exhibition
Harper Macleod’s exclusive legal services offer for Edinburgh Wedding Exhibition attendees.
To help celebrate the Edinburgh Wedding Exhibition 2022, Harper Macleod is delighted to offer some discounted legal services for those attending.
Just as your family is important to you, it really matters to us. Our solicitors provide specialist advice to individuals and families across a range of issues which can arise when couples embark on major life events, such as marriage.
We’re here to help, whether you are looking to:
- create or update your Will (contact Pamela Niven)
- buy a new house (contact Matthew Smith)
- enter into a Pre-Nuptial Agreement (contact Karen Gibbons or Lynsey Brown), or
- explore alternative routes to becoming parents such as adoption, surrogacy or donor conception (contact Karen Gibbons or Lynsey Brown)
Harper Macleod’s Family practice has been recognised in the Times Best Law Firms 2022 guide with rankings based on lawyers being commended by their peers in other firms.
Our offer to you
Edinburgh Wedding Exhibition attendees will receive
- 10% discount on Harper Macleod legal fees for family and selected private client services
- the option to sign up for The Brief, our newsletter for individuals and families
Terms and conditions
Get the details
- All offers are subject to Harper Macleod’s terms of service
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and can only be used once
- Offer cannot be used for a service where Harper Macleod has already been instructed to provide that service
- Offer can only be accessed by using the above contact details
- Each offer is non-transferable