Yvonne has almost 20 years of experience of Commercial Property work in Scotland. She is valued by clients for giving practical, clear and commercial advice.
Yvonne has built up extensive experience during her career of commercial property sales and purchases, and in leases from both a landlord and a tenant perspective.
She has particular experience in development projects, site assembly and bespoke agreements relating to infrastructure and public realm regeneration. This has often involved working as part of multi-disciplinary client teams.
She has also been involved in promoting compulsory purchase orders, and in acting for landowners in response to such orders.
Yvonne has a particular interest in the adoption of legal technology and legal design solutions and the ways in which these can enhance the advice we provide to our clients.
Examples of her recent work are:
• Co-ordinating the property legal work involved in a major transport hub re-development involving compulsory purchase powers;
• Acquiring a multi-let retail park in the north of Scotland;
• Acting in the property aspects of railway franchise transfers;
• Acquiring land and rights from and negotiating bespoke contracts with landowners for major public infrastructure projects;
• Negotiating and agreeing retail leases and associated lease management work for a landlord of multiple sites across Scotland;
• Acting for a tenant client on lease agreements for new build premises for their occupation across Scotland.