The Highland Solicitor - Stuart & Co
After more than 40 years in the legal profession practising as a solicitor, Chris Stuart retired on 31 October 2023 and will no longer be providing legal services.
All Title Deeds, Wills and Powers of Attorney held by Stuart & Co have been passed to Harper Macleod LLP.
Harper Macleod is a full-service law firm with the largest team of lawyers in the Highlands, Islands and Moray, backed up by the breadth and depth of a national firm. It has offices in Inverness, Elgin, Lerwick, Thurso, Glasgow and Edinburgh and has been part of the north of Scotland for almost 20 years, but its links stretch back more than 40 years.
Harper Macleod Inverness advises businesses & organisations, and families & individuals, on the full spectrum of legal services, including:
- Residential house sales, purchases, conveyancing and estate agency
- Private client work – Wills, Executries, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, tax, estates and succession planning
- Commercial property sales, purchases and leasing
- Rural property, land and estates, including crofting
- Family law – separation, divorce, mediation, cohabitation agreements, child law
If you have a query about historic work, please refer to Chris Stuart. All new enquiries and matters involving transferred wills, powers of attorney, trust deeds and documents of title, please contact one of the Harper Macleod team in Inverness by phone +44 1463 798777 or email [email protected].
Call us for free on 0330 912 0261 or complete our online form below to submit your enquiry or arrange a call back.