Personal tax solicitors in Scotland
Our tax services include both compliance matters and advisory work related to income tax, capital gains tax, trusts & executory tax and inheritance tax.
Tailored tax advice at every stage
Whatever your personal situation and whatever stage of life you are at, our personal tax service will ensure your needs are met.
We provide practical, tailored advice and pride ourselves on being able to provide a cradle to grave service, offering assistance to everyone from children and young adults to families, high net worth individuals and pensioners, not to mention those acting as Trustee or Executor.
Our services include both compliance matters and advisory work related to:
There are many situations where a person might find they require tax assistance or advice, some of which are listed below:
- You are required to complete a tax return
- You think you might have paid too much tax
- You receive a payment from a Trust or Estate
- You are selling or buying a property or other assets
- You would like to make gifts to your family or to charity
- You start to receive income from a new source e.g. lettings or pensions, and you require help reporting this to HMRC
- You have been appointed as an Executor
- You are a Trustee and need help with the tax reporting of Trust income or gains
- You are a Trustee and want to make payments to the Trust beneficiaries
“I have to say that Amber Heron is a very good person to deal with because she gives a welcome personal touch to her very obvious professionalism and speed of thinking.”
“Your professional help was much appreciated, and was delivered in a manner that we were able to understand – thank you.”
“Excellent service provided – professional and efficient. Thank you very much.”
“Everything was handled with care and personal attention.”
“Jacqueline Leslie is prompt, courteous and highly professional with a relevant level of technicality.”
What are the inheritance tax exemptions?
Do I qualify for the Marriage Allowance and how much tax can it save me?
Leniency on UK residence rules for stranded taxpayers
The property market and Capital Gains Tax
2% Stamp Duty Land Tax surcharge for non-residents
Cryptocurrencies – new guidance issued by HMRC on tax treatment of Bitcoin etc
Call us for free on 0330 159 5555 or complete our online form below to submit your enquiry or arrange a call back.