Inverness & Highlands Estate Agents
- Fixed Fee Estate Agency Package For £995*
- No Hidden Costs Or Surprises – We Will Not Charge Commission
- Listings On Rightmove, Zoopla & PrimeLocation
- Free Home Valuations
- Tailored Accompanied Viewing Packages
Estate Agents: Inverness and the Highlands
Here to get you moving - we're open for business
We are delighted to say that, following the latest government announcement on the easing of lockdown restrictions, we are open for business and ready to assist you with selling your home or finding the perfect new one. To get in touch please click here.
And from Monday, 29 June, you will also be able to visit our offices by appointment, view potential homes and even move home.*
To mark this, and to help get Inverness and the Highlands moving, we've launched a great new fixed fee estate agency package for £995*
We are a leading Estate Agency and Solicitors in the Highlands, Islands and Moray, as well as being one of Scotland's top law firms. At Harper Macleod, we'll treat your home like our own.
Get in touch today and request a free home valuation.
Our £995 fixed price fee package includes:
- No hidden costs or surprises – we will not charge commission
- Exceptional digital marketing – including signage and photography
- Listings on Rightmove, Zoopla and PrimeLocation
- Friendly, local experts driven to get the very best prices for your home
- Free home valuations
- A tailored accompanied viewing package is available to suit requirements
In addition, we offer conveyancing and a full range of legal services
Fixed fees available where you instruct Harper Macleod to carry out the conveyancing for your property. Applies to residential house sales only.
* All of our offices and staff will be following the latest guidance from the Scottish Government and will be able to advise you on the steps you need to take in order to minimise risk in the current situation.
Call us now on 01463 795 015 and sell your home with the best estate agents in Inverness and the Highlands.
Why use our estate agency service?
- More than 25 years' experience of the local market
- A solicitor estate agency - bound by Law Society of Scotland guaranteeing a professional, trustworthy service
- Full service – we take care of it all from start to finish
- Selling a property and buying another? We can help with both
- A personal, relationship-led service - our quality of customer care and responsiveness ensures clients and their families keep coming back to us
- Experienced in selling all kinds of property
Selling your home with us – the process
Marketing your property
From your property schedule and For Sale signs to advertising through the Highland Solicitor Property Centre website, SPC Scotland & RightMove, we'll help you create the best marketing materials to ensure the maximum exposure.
We can recommend a trusted surveyor to arrange this and discuss the marketing price for your home based on the Single Survey valuation.
We send out Home Reports and deal with all enquiries, arrange viewings and keeping you up to date every step of the way. We also offer accompanied viewings if required. Once you have received an offer we will guide you through the next steps of selling your home.
Agreement may have to be reached over certain conditions (white goods, furniture, date of transfer etc). We work to ensure you get the best deal possible.
Conveyancing & legal side of the transaction
Once you have an acceptable offer the next stage is to finalise the legal process for transferring ownership of the property. As one of Scotland's most well-respected law firms we will guide you through the legal requirements of a sale.
Concluding the missives
This involves lawyers on either side finalising the contract and conditions of sale and transferring the property from one party to the other.
We will always be available to advise you right up until the transfer is completed and home is sold. Over the past 25 years we have concluded thousands of missives.
More from Harper Macleod
Why choose us?
You don't need a lawyer - not many law firms will tell you that. What you need is someone to provide a solution, and our advisors are dedicated and flexible enough to do just that.
Personal legal services
With one of Scotland's largest teams dealing with personal legal matters, we have specialist knowledge for every stage of your life - from buying a house to protecting your assets.
We are one of Scotland's leading, most successful law firms but you don't have to take our word for it. Our performance has consistently been recognised by our peers.