Legal Secretary (Team Assistant), Edinburgh
A vacancy has arisen for a Team Assistant to support our Edinburgh fee earners.
- Liaising with lawyers to identify their work commitments and prioritise work accordingly
- Diary Management
- Arranging meetings and appointments both internally and externally
- Booking travel and meetings
- Audio and copy typing for complex and confidential documents (typing will also be supported by the Document Production team
- Preparing organisational charts, mail merges, Excel spreadsheets
- Managing production of documents
- Handle client telephone enquiries in a polite & professional manner within the agreed timescales at all levels
- General administration
- Participate in projects
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Experience of dealing directly with clients by telephone at all levels
- Legal Secretarial experience required
- Employment experience preferred but not required
- Excellent computer skills •Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines under pressure
- Ability to use initiative •Attention to detail
- Experience with systems BigHand and Worksite would be beneficial for this role.
You will work for a dynamic and continuously growing business which has driven its way to impressive growth in both headcount and turnover. Harper Macleod has been named Law Firm of the Year seven times and consistently delivers excellent results.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will continue to bring exciting challenges and opportunities for all involved.
Harper Macleod LLP is committed to promoting equal opportunities and developing a diverse workforce.