The Price is Where Competition
Thank you to everyone who has entered our The Price is Where? competition, which is now closed.
We have had a great response and many eagle-eyed fans managed to find Ali on the Residential Property page.
All correct entries have been entered into the prize draw and the winners will be announced shortly.
Harper Macleod & Glasgow Warriors
We are Official Sponsors of Glasgow Warriors.
One of the country’s top full-service firms, Harper Macleod is also recognised as the leading sports law firm in Scotland with vast experience advising competitors, organisations and governing bodies across almost every discipline. Like the Warriors, we have an incredibly strong pedigree in the sporting world and are also legal advisers for the Glasgow 2018 European Championships. Previously we were the very first sponsor of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
At the Warriors' Scotstoun Stadium home, the Harper Macleod Club Deck welcomes around 200 guests at each match.
This season, we significantly extended our existing sponsorship deal with the Warriors, by sponsoring the Harper Macleod West Stand at Scotstoun.
Martin Darroch, Chief Executive of Harper Macleod, said: "When we first joined forces we highlighted the drive, growth and winning culture which we shared with the club, and that's why the partnership has been so fruitful for both parties. The Harper Macleod West Stand is a part of the stadium I'm very familiar with having had family season tickets there for a number of years, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of the Warriors' big names drive the team to even greater success this season."
Terms and Conditions
We, Harper Macleod LLP, are the promoters of the competition.
By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Anyone who is resident in the UK and is over the age of 16 may enter the competition, with the exception of: our employees; the immediate family of our employees (including persons living in the same household as our employees); members of the Glasgow Warriors’ team; and the immediate family of members of the Glasgow Warriors’ team.
2. No more than one entry may be submitted per entrant.
3. Entry to the competition is free of charge.
4. The competition will start on 00:01 on 1 February 2018 and will close on 23:59 on 19 February 2018. The last date for submission of entries is 23:59 on 19 February 2018.
5. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted before the last date for submission of entries by completing the form at www.harpermacleod.co.uk/thepriceiswhere
6. Entrants will be asked to provide their name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and social media account details when submitting an entry.
7. Entries which are incomplete, misspelt or incomprehensible are void and will not be entered in the competition.
Selection of Winner
8. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries submitted by the last date for submission of entries.
9. We will notify the winner by e-mail within 3 days of the draw taking place. The e-mail address used to notify the winner will be the e-mail address provided by the winner to us at the time of submission of the entry. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that the e-mail address is current and active.
10. The first prize consists of 2 tickets to a Glasgow Warriors home game (tbc), which takes place at Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow on Saturday, 24 March 2018. The second prize is a Glasgow Warriors' shirt signed by players of Glasgow Warriors. The third prize is a rugby ball signed by players of Glasgow Warriors.
11. Upon receiving notification, the winner must accept the prize by sending an e-mail to email@example.com within 3 days of notification. If the winner does not accept the prize within 3 days of us sending the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the offer of the prize to that winner and draw another winner from the entries submitted. Following receipt of the winner’s acceptance, we will then arrange for delivery of the prize, at our expense, to the address provided by the winner to us at the time of entry.
12. By accepting the first prize, the winner agrees that any person under the age of 16 wishing to attend the Glasgow Warriors home game at Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow on Saturday 24th March 2018 is accompanied by an adult.
13. The prize remains our property until the winner has been notified and the winner has accepted the prize.
14. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
15. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to substitute an alternative prize of similar value.
16. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree that we may use their contact details to send them information about the services that we offer by post, e-mail, SMS and social media message. Entrants may opt out of receiving such information at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
17. By accepting the prize, the winner understands and consents to the winner’s information and photograph being used in promotional press or any other promotional online activity.
19. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrants that breach these terms and conditions or for entries that are, at sole discretion, in any way fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
20. We reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time.
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit our liability or responsibility for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud.
22. We do not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever for:
22.1 any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered, recorded or delivered or failure by the winner to receive notification under these terms and conditions; and / or
22.2 cancellation of the competition.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Scotland. By entering into this competition, the entrant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
24. We may amend these terms and conditions without notice by posting changes on this website. We will only notify entrants of changes if we are required to do so by law.