Paul provides advice and assistance on corporate and commercial matters across a variety of industry sectors. He has experience in relation to acquisitions and mergers, disposals, joint ventures, group reorganisations and general corporate governance.
Recent deals include:
- Assisting with the sale of Everwarm Ltd, a company which provides energy services, to Lakehouse Holdings Limited.
- Acting for Highlands and Islands Enterprise in relation to the sale of Cairngorm Mountain Ltd, operator of the Cairngorm Ski Centre, to Natural Asset Investments Limited.
- Advising on investment arrangements in relation to a construction and project management limited liability partnership.
- Acting for Connelly Security Systems Limited on the acquisition of Castle Security Group Limited.
- Advising in relation to the sale of a company that manufactures and distributes footwear to the UK subsidiary of a Dutch company.
- Acting for acting for various clients on group reorganisation projects including demergers, share buy backs and capital reductions.
- Acting in relation to the sale of shares in various hotel management companies.
- Advising various major lenders in respect of the corporate aspects of bank funded M&A transactions.
- Advising generally on shareholder arrangements and drafting documentation in respect of shareholder agreements and bespoke articles of association.
Qualifications: BAcc; LLB Dip LP NP
Joined the firm: 2014