Kathryn is dual qualified in Scotland and England and Wales and has over 15 years experience in all aspects of Real Estate matters.
Her work includes:
- Property development, land acquisition, overage/profit share and JV agreements
- Working for landlords & tenants throughout the UK on their leased portfolio
- Property finance transactions
- Property contracts and leases for PFI/PPP, Infrastructure and Projects
- Property aspects of corporate transactions, including finance and restructuring
- Residential development, land assembly and plots sales
She is a key part of the team offering led by John Meehan and on the larger deals which require the support of more than one of our Real Estate teams.
Kathryn has a loyal client following who value her same skills to explain the options & risks clearly in complex deals and for her tenacity in delivering the commercial goal through her legal work.
Qualifications: LLB (Hons) Dip LP
Joined the firm: 2011