Gail has considerable experience assisting with a variety of corporate and commercial transactions including start-up and investments, acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, share buybacks and group reorganisations.
Recent deals Gail has been involved in include:
- PlanBee Ltd., an eco-innovation business, in relation to a fundraising of £175k. This was the first time in Scotland an investment deal had been concluded involving equity crowdfunding from Crowdcube, an angel syndicate (Kelvin Capital) and the public sector (Scottish Investment Bank);
- Inquisitive Systems Limited, an Edinburgh based software company, in relation to two rounds of investment totalling in excess of £1m from Archangel, Tri Cap and Scottish Investment Bank;
- Flexi Workforce Limited, a flexible workforce recruitment, staff, management and employment business, in relation to two rounds of investment totalling more than £500k from Kelvin Capital;
- Neatebox Limited, an app that offers a digital enhancement to the pedestrian crossing system, in relation to an investment round and loan from Scottish Investment Bank; and
- Epidarex Capital, a specialist life sciences venture capitalist, in relation to an investment of £2m in Clyde Biosciences Limited, a University of Glasgow spin out.
Gail also manages the firm’s Business Support Services which provides a seamless company support service to over 200 of our corporate clients, dealing with incorporations and all company secretarial related matters including offering registered office services.
Qualifications: Specialist Paralegal Certificate in Company Law; Registered Paralegal; F.Inst.Pa
Joined the firm: 2003