David acts for both public and private sector organisations in relation to sales, purchases, leases and general estate management work, including the Scottish Court Service, the Scottish Prison Service, the Home Office, JD Sports, Caffe Nero and Dulux Decorator Centres.
High profile transactions include:
- The sale of Princes Square Speciality Shopping Centre, Glasgow and the adjoining Guildhall office development on behalf of Clerical Medical Investment Group Limited and Britel Fund Trustees Limited (£107m).
- The acquisition of the Cerium Building, Glasgow on behalf of Rreef Investment GmbH (£21m).
- The acquisition of Princes House, Glasgow on behalf of HansaInvest Hanseatische Investment GmbH (£16.6m).
- The sale of Thistle Marches Shopping Centre, Stirling.
- The purchase of Quartermile 2 office development, Edinburgh for AFIAA Scotland AG (£23m).
- The acquisition of a large number of high value investment properties for clients of CBRE Global Investors Limited.
David is a Law Society of Scotland Accredited Specialist in Commercial Leasing.
Qualifications: LLB (Hons) Dip LP
Joined the firm: 1998