Craig is a Partner in the Corporate team where he jointly heads up the firm’s healthcare sector group. He specialises in M&A and corporate restructuring transactions.
He has a particular interest in transactions involving private equity backed buyers and consolidators, regularly acting for buy-side and sell-side clients.
Recent deals include:
- Legal advisor to the owner of the Windhoist Group on the sale of the group to European private equity firm STAR Capital.
- Legal advisor to the Morrison Community Care Group on the sale of Abbotsford House Luxury Suites to Patron Capital backed, boutique care home operator, Hamberley Care Homes.
- Acting for the Synova Capital backed Clyde Munro Dental Group on its Scotland wide acquisition programme.
- Acting for the Dickson Chemist Group on the acquisitions of the Hand Pharmacy Group and Leslie Chemist Group.
- Legal advisor to care home operators under a Glasgow City Council pilot scheme aimed at making operators more resilient and competitive
- Acting for Ronnie Williamson on the sale of the Gate Healthcare group involving 3 care homes with a combined capacity for 140 residents
- Advising Carechoice Ltd on the sale of its portfolio of four care homes and a children's nursery across central Scotland with a combined capacity for 150 residents
Qualifications: LLB (Hons) Dip LP
Joined the firm: 2011