Craig works in the firm's Corporate department where he advises family owned and owner managed businesses on corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals.
Craig also jointly heads up the firm's healthcare sector group where he advises care home operators, dentists, pharmacies and GP practices.
Recent deals include:
- Legal advisor to care home operators under a Glasgow City Council pilot scheme aimed at making operators more resilient and competitive
- Acting for Ronnie Williamson on the sale of the Gate Healthcare group involving 3 care homes with a combined capacity for 140 residents
- Advising Carechoice Ltd on the sale of its portfolio of four care homes and a children's nursery across central Scotland with a combined capacity for 150 residents
- Acting for a national consolidator in the dental sector on a range of acquisitions throughout Scotland
- Acting for a national, family owned group operating in the healthcare sector on the disposal of 5 dental practices across the UK with a combined deal value of £1.2m
- Advising the sellers of an owner-managed pharmacy in central Scotland on its eventual sale to a national operator for circa £3 million
- Acting for a family owned pharmacy group in central Scotland on a demerger of one of its pharmacy sites as part of a succession planning exercise
Qualifications: LLB (Hons) Dip LP
Joined the firm: 2011