Craig advises primarily family owned and owner managed businesses on corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, group reorganisations, joint ventures and share buybacks. Craig also advises businesses in the healthcare sector ranging from dental practices and opticians to care home operators.
Recent deals include:
- Acting for the HERO Group in the £75 million sale of HEROtsc to the English subsidiary of the private equity backed Webhelp group.
- Acting for leading Scottish energy services firm Everwarm on its merger with Lakehouse, creating an enlarged group with annual sales of circa. £240m.
- Acting for a leading family owned retail business on a group reorganisation with a total deal value of £20m.
- Advising one of the founding members of an international medical research business specialising in the development of innovative cardiothoracic treatments on the creation of a bespoke corporate group structure.
- Acting for a national, family owned group operating in the life sciences and healthcare sector on the disposal of several dental practices with a combined deal value of £1.2m
- Acting for a group of investors in the sale of their shareholding in a Highlands based recruitment agency with a total deal value of £600,000.
- Acting for an owner managed Ayrshire based retail group in a series of share buy backs following the reorganisation of its management team.
Qualifications: LLB (Hons) Dip LP
Joined the firm: 2011