Craig is a corporate and commercial solicitor with a particular focus on commercial contracts, terms and conditions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, intellectual property rights, corporate governance and general corporate matters. Craig works with a broad client base including entrepreneurs, private companies, investment funds and governing bodies, covering a wide range of sectors including e-commerce, manufacturing, food and drink, sports, technology and property.
Craig is part of our team supporting Entrepreneurial Spark, including the running of legal clinics in both the Ayrshire and Glasgow hatcheries.
Craig’s recent deals include acting for:
- the shareholders of a food manufacturing business in the sale of a majority shareholding to a third party purchaser;
- a property and facilities management company in a share buy-back and various matters relating to the exit of the selling shareholder;
- ScotEDGE winner Fairsquared, an internet auction website to prepare online terms and conditions for the sale of goods;
- ScotEDGE winner, Edinburgh Room Rentals, in drafting a master services agreement for the management of online property listings;
- a franchisee in the purchase of an existing UK wide drains services franchise based in central Scotland;
- a UK wide optician business in a group restructure; and
- the majority shareholders in an international martial arts franchise in establishing a new joint venture shareholding structure and formation of an LLP.
Qualification(s): LLB (Hons) Dip LP
Joined the firm: 2015