Shetland Estate Agents
- Fixed Price Packages From £995*
- No Hidden Costs Or Surprises – We Will Not Charge Commission
- Listings On Rightmove, Zoopla & PrimeLocation
- Exceptional Digital Marketing
- A Tailored Accompanied Viewing Package
Estate Agents in Shetland
Here to get you moving - fixed price packages from £995* to sell your home.
We are delighted to say that, following the latest government announcement on the easing of lockdown restrictions, we are open for business and ready to assist you with selling your home or finding the perfect new one.
And from Monday, 29 June, you will also be able to visit our offices by appointment, view potential homes and even move home.
To mark this, and to help get Shetland moving, we've launched a great new range of fixed price packages from £995* to sell your home.
Your fixed fee package includes:
- No hidden costs or surprises – we will not charge commission
- Listings on Rightmove, Zoopla and PrimeLocation
- Exceptional digital marketing – including social, signage and photography
- Friendly, local experts driven to get the very best price for your home
- A tailored accompanied viewing package is available to suit requirements
* Fixed fees available where you instruct Harper Macleod to carry out the conveyancing for your property. Applies to residential house sales only. Fixed fees are: £995 for properties up to £200,000; £1495 for properties £200,000 - £300,000; £1750 for properties over £300,000. Prices include VAT.
To get in touch please click here.
Why use our estate agency service?
- More than 25 years' experience of the local market
- A solicitor estate agency - bound by Law Society of Scotland guaranteeing a professional, trustworthy service
- Full service – we take care of it all from start to finish
- Selling a property and buying another? We can help with both
- A personal, relationship-led service - our quality of customer care and responsiveness ensures clients and their families keep coming back to us
- Experienced in selling all kinds of property
Selling your home with us – the process
Marketing your property
From your property schedule and For Sale signs to advertising through our popular website, rightmove, facebook, our two prominent property windows on Commercial Street and at the Toll Clock, mailing list, and if required, local press, we’ll help you create create the best marketing materials to ensure the maximum exposure.
We can arrange this for you and discuss the marketing price for your home based on the Single Survey valuation.
We will provide details of your property to interested parties and deal with enquiries, arrange viewings (we can carry out accompanied viewings if required), send out Home Reports (these are also easily available through our website) and keep you up to date every step of the way.
Agreement may have to be reached over certain conditions (white goods, furniture, date of transfer etc). We work to ensure you get the best deal possible.
Conveyancing & legal side of the transaction
Once you have an acceptable offer the next stage is to finalise the legal process for transferring ownership of the property. As one of Scotland's most well-respected law firms we will guide you through the legal requirements of a sale.
Concluding the missives and completing the sale
This involves the lawyers on either side finalising the contract and conditions of sale and transferring the property from one party to the other. We will be available to advise you right up until the property is sold. Over the past 25 years we have concluded thousands of missives.