Employee Settlement Agreements Advice Solicitors
- Compromise Agreements & Voluntary Redundancy Advice
- Employee Settlement Agreements Legal Advice
- Quick Appointments & Transparency On Fees
- Speak To Us & Learn Your Options Before You Sign
- Offices Across Scotland
Get measured expert advice when you need it the most
Being presented with a settlement agreement (formerly known as compromise agreements) by your employer can be unsettling and daunting. Though circumstances vary, you are most likely to receive a settlement agreement when your employer is suggesting bringing the employment to an end.
By law, there is a legal requirement that a Solicitor review and explains the terms of the settlement agreement to you before you have to sign anything. So if you've been offered a settlement agreement by your employer we're happy to provide advice.
Quick Turnaround Times
Turn around times are often tight for finalising settlement agreements and you may require legal support fast. We can almost always accommodate same-day appointments, including outside normal office hours.
We will explore any potential claims you may have (such as unfair dismissal, discrimination claims, a right to a redundancy payment, etc) and what you will be forgoing by signing the agreement.
Offices Across Scotland
With offices all over Scotland in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Thurso, Inverness, Elgin and Shetland our employment solicitors have been working hard to ensure clients understand their legal rights and remedies before signing up to settlement agreements or compromise agreements for over 15 years.
We have several Solicitors who are listed as 'Leaders' in the field by legal directories and accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as Employment Law specialists so you know you're in safe hands.
We can provide sound practical advice sensitively and confidentially. When making an important decision that affects you and your family, you need to know that you are in safe hands. Quality is at the heart of what we do.
'What really impressed me was how quickly it was dealt with, the friendly, professional service I received and how easy he was to get in touch with, direct number straight through to him if I had any concerns or questions. He kept me informed during the whole process either by email or telephone. Needless to say, he organised the Settlement for me and I was very happy with the end result. ' HM Client
Why Choose Us? Same day appointments & more...
- Complete transparency on fees: Most of the time employers will make a contribution to your legal cost (which will cover your fees) however if there is an additional cost we will always be upfront and transparent about our fees and would not do additional work without consulting you.
- Wherever you are based: Employment law is UK wide so we can advise in all settlement agreements whether your employer is based in Scotland or the rest of the UK.
- Near you: With offices all over Scotland in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Thurso, Inverness, and Lerwick you can come in a location near you to discuss your settlement in person.
- Quick appointments: We can almost always accommodate same-day appointments, including outside normal office hours.
- In safe hands: We have a number of Solicitors who are listed as 'Leaders in their field' by Chambers UK (Legal directory guide), so you know you're in safe hands. Check out the individual members of our employment team to see the breadth of their experience.
- Your opinion counts: When making an important decision that affects you and your family, you need to know that you are in safe hands and that we will always listen to your needs.
We're here to help get you a fair deal - speak to us before you sign
Thanks for your enquiry, we will review & get in touch shortly
Employment Law Team in Scotland
We're here to help get you a fair deal - contact us
Make sure you're getting a fair deal, speak to our employment team now. Call us or use the form below to send us your details for a chat about your settlement agreement.