Road Accident Claims Shetland
- We're Here To Help Get The Results You Deserve
- Quick Effective Services With Over 25 Specialists
- Our Specialists Know How Insurers Work
- No Win No Fee Claims
- Free Initial Consultation & Legal Advice
Road Accident Claims Solicitors Shetland
Have you have been involved in a road traffic accident as a driver, passenger or pedestrian and it wasn't your fault? If so, our special personal injury lawyers can help you make a claim and will seek the maximum compensation on your behalf, fighting your corner every step of the way. In the last 18 months, we've secured more than £20 million in compensation for our clients.
You can make a claim if you were the driver or passenger in any form of transport: cars, minivans, trucks, motorbikes, bikes & buses.
Compensation claims can be made for personal injury including whiplash, fractures, scarring, tinnitus, psychological trauma (including driving phobia). You may also be able to claim for general out of pocket expenses, loss of earnings, care and assistance required and various other expenses relating to your damaged vehicle.
When can I make a compensation claim?
- If the accident was in the last three years
- If someone else was at fault
- If you have suffered injury and/or been off work as a result of the accident
- If you are out of pocket for miscellaneous expenses such as your policy excess, children's car seats and hire costs.
How do I make a claim?
Speak to the road traffic accident injury experts. We have one of the largest personal injury departments in Scotland with over 25 personal injury specialists covering the whole country from our offices in Shetland, Elgin, Inverness, Thurso, Glasgow & Edinburgh.
To find out if you have a claim, call us free on 0800 904 7777 for an initial chat or email us details to [email protected] and we will be able to give you an indication of the potential value of your claim.
We're specialists you can trust
We are accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and the Law Society of Scotland's Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme. We are also members of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society.