Motorbike Accident Claims in Shetland
- We're Here To Help Get The Results You Deserve
- Quick Effective Services With Over 25 Specialists
- Securing Over £20m For Our Clients In The Last 18 Months
- Our Specialists Know How Insurers Work
- 9/10 Customers Would Recommend & Use Us Again
Compensation claims for motorcyclists Shetland
Using a motorcycle is not just a hobby. For many people, it is their sole method of transport and a way of life. Unfortunately, motorcyclists are some of the most vulnerable road users.
The consequences of a motor vehicle colliding with a motorbike, even when protective clothing is worn, often results in serious injury. Physical injuries and mental distress can take months or even years to resolve. If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident while riding a bicycle or motorcycle, or travelling as a pillion passenger, it is important to seek expert legal advice from experts in this area.
We have assisted many cyclists and motorcyclists who were injured due to:
- drivers going too fast
- drink drivers and drivers under the influence of drugs
- drivers who ignored traffic lights
- hit and run and untraced drivers
- drivers failing to give cyclists or motorcyclists enough space
- other cyclists
- tram lines
We will ensure that you recover compensation not only for injury but for damage to your bike and specialist clothing, including your helmet & gloves.
If you are injured and more than one vehicle was involved in the incident it may not be immediately obvious who was at fault. You should take the details of all of the cars involved.
To find out if you have a claim, call us free on 0800 904 7777 for an initial chat or complete our online form below.