Car Accident Claims Solicitors Elgin
- No Win No Fee Personal Injury Claims
- Quick Effective Services With Over 25 Specialists
- We Fight For Justice To Maximise Your Payout
- Our Specialists Know How Insurers Work
- Free Initial Consultation & Legal Advice
Car Accident Claims In Elgin
No-one chooses to be involved in a car accident but you can choose your law firm. We know how insurers work so even if your insurance provider has recommended a different law firm you are free to make your own choice about who represents you.
A car accident can have a serious impact on those involved and their families, whether you were a driver, passenger or pedestrian. We can help and have experience in all types of Road Traffic Accidents claims including cycling, motorbike, pedestrian and whiplash claims.
How Do I Make A Car Accident Claim?
Our specialist car accident personal injury claims team will intimate the details of your claim as quickly as possible after the accident. The details of the accident and injury will be sent to the insurance company who represents the driver at fault.
Some motor insurers will often try to settle your injury claim directly with you and this can mean that you can receive less compensation than you should. If we represent you we will advise you appropriately should this happen.
We will ingather details of your losses, any documents that we need to prove your case and will contact witnesses as soon as possible.
How Long Do I Have To Make A Car Accident Claim?
The time limit for settling a car accident claim is usually three years after the accident. However, in terms of the compulsory Scottish pre-action protocol, your claim should be intimated as soon as possible.
If a child is involved in a road traffic accident the timescale will be three years following their 16th birthday.
No Win No Fee - Funding Your Injury Claim
For clients who do not have the benefit of Legal Expense Insurance (“LEI”), we deal with claims on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning you pay nothing if your case is unsuccessful. Even if you have LEI there is no requirement for you to accept the solicitors chosen by your insurers. You have the right to “freedom of choice” if you feel they do not have the expertise for your claim or even the right location.
Our experience has led to:
- Helping thousands of people like you fight for justice
- No Win No Fee claims
- Helping with Rehabilitation with specialist contacts
- Securing over £20m for our clients in the last 18 months
- 9 out of 10 customers would use us again and recommend us to friends & family based on client feedback
What Can Be Included In A Car Accident Claim?
We can claim compensation for any injury you suffer including whiplash, fractures, scarring, tinnitus and psychological trauma (including driving phobia). You may also be able to claim for general out of pocket expenses, loss of earnings, care and assistance required and various other expenses relating to your damaged vehicle.
When Can I Make A Car Accident Injury Claim?
- If the accident was in the last three years
- If someone else was at fault
- If you have suffered injury and/or been off work as a result of the accident
- If you are out of pocket for miscellaneous expenses such as your policy excess, children's car seats and hire costs.
Our Specialist Car Accident Claims Team Are Here To Help
We are Scottish road traffic accident claims experts and have one of the largest personal injury claims departments in Scotland with over 25 specialists covering the whole of Scotland from our offices in Elgin, Inverness, Thurso, Lerwick, Edinburgh and Glasgow and we offer a no win no fee.
Our team provide a free initial consultation and you can contact us by filling out the claims form below with details of your accident/injury or: