Pedestrian Accident Claims Solicitors in Inverness & Highlands
- We're here to get the results you deserve
- Quick effective services with over 25 specialists
- No win no fee
- Our specialists know how insurers work
- Free initial consultation and legal advice
Pedestrians are one of the most vulnerable road users. If you have suffered injury as a result of being knocked down as a pedestrian it is unlikely that you were fully at fault. You should not assume that because you were on the road it was your fault.
Unfortunately, as a pedestrian, it is likely that any injury will be serious. Physical injuries and mental distress can take months or even years to resolve. If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident as a pedestrian it is important to seek expert legal advice.
We will assist you in obtaining maximum compensation, not only for your injury but for loss of earnings, damaged clothing, jewellery or footwear.
We have assisted many pedestrians who were injured due to:
- drivers going too fast
- drink drivers and drivers under the influence of drugs
- drivers who ignored traffic lights
- hit and run and untraced drivers
If you are injured and more than one vehicle was involved in the incident it may not be immediately obvious who was at fault. You should take the details of all of the cars involved.
Speak to the experts
Based in Glasgow, our team of lawyers has been around for over 15 years. We have one of the largest personal injury departments in Scotland with over 25 personal injury specialists so you know you're in safe hands.
To find out if you have a claim, call us free on 0800 904 7777 for an initial chat or complete our simple online form below.
We're specialists you can trust
We are accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and the Law Society of Scotland's Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme. We are also members of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society.
Why choose us?
You don't need a lawyer - not many law firms will tell you that. What you need is someone to provide a solution, and our advisors are dedicated and flexible enough to do just that.
Visit the HM Insights page to keep up to date with changes to legislation, case law, and our views on other interesting developments in Scotland and the UK.
We are one of Scotland's leading, most successful law firms but you don't have to take our word for it. Our performance has consistently been recognised by our peers.
- Personal Injury Claims Inverness & Highlands
- Road Traffic Accident Claims in Inverness & Highlands
- Cycling Accident Claims in Inverness & Highlands
- Motorbike Accident Claims in Inverness & Highlands
- Whiplash Injury Claims in Inverness & Highlands
- Pedestrian Accident Claims in Inverness & Highlands
- Accident At Work Claims in Inverness & Highlands
- Make an enquiry