Elgin estate agents
- Harper Macleod Incorporating Wink & Mackenzie
- Full service – we take care of it all from start to finish
- Experienced in selling all kinds of property
- Selling a property & buying another? We can help with both
- Wink & Mackenzie established for well over 100 years
If you're looking to sell your home or buy a new one, then look no further.
Harper Macleod, incorporating Wink & Mackenzie Estate Agents (from 2nd September 2019), will do all the necessary legal work to complete your house sale. This is very important as it means you will be dealing with the same company for both your estate agency and conveyancing work, providing a seamless service from the moment you place your property on the market with us until you receive your sale proceeds at the end.
The professional and friendly team at Wink & Mackenzie Property Shop Estate Agents know the property sales journey inside-out and will happily guide you through the whole process for a smooth and stress-free sale. If you’re ready to sell your house in Elgin or Moray, we will help you every step of the way.
The following are the important aspects of the sale:
- Advising on and if necessary fixing a closing date for offers
- Negotiating the sale price on your instructions to achieve the best price possible for you
- Repayment of any mortgage loan secured over your property
- Speedy conclusion of contractual and conveyancing formalities
- Prompt disbursement of sale proceeds directly to your bank account
For further details please contact us on 01343 555150 for a free Property Valuation. The best team to sell your house in Elgin, Moray.
Estate agents: Shetland
Find your ideal property in Elgin, Moray
Looking to buy a house in Elgin or Moray area? Let the friendly professional team at Wink & Mackenzie Estate Agents guide you through the journey to your perfect home.
New to the area?
Upgrading to acquire extra room?
Downsizing to a smaller home?
Re-mortgaging to reduce payments?
Retiring to a cottage in the country?
Purchasing a building plot?
Purchasing a commercial property?
Wink & Mackenzie can help you with all of these and more – let us know when you are thinking of a move and we will keep you on the right track. Feel free to contact us on 01343 555150 at any time – it’s never too early!
Why use our estate agency service?
- Extensive local knowledge & advice
- Noting interest on your behalf
- Assisting in interpreting the Sellers Home Report
- Arranging survey if and where necessary
- Recommending professional assistance with your mortgage finance
- Negotiating the best purchase price for you
- Speedy conclusion of contract
- Prompt completion of conveyancing and mortgage formalities
- Explaining property and local searches
Selling your home with us – the process
Marketing your property
From your property schedule and For Sale signs to advertising through our popular website, rightmove, facebook, our two prominent property windows on Commercial Street and at the Toll Clock, mailing list, and if required, local press, we’ll help you create create the best marketing materials to ensure the maximum exposure.
We can arrange this for you and discuss the marketing price for your home based on the Single Survey valuation.
We will provide details of your property to interested parties and deal with enquiries, arrange viewings (we can carry out accompanied viewings if required), send out Home Reports (these are also easily available through our website) and keep you up to date every step of the way.
Agreement may have to be reached over certain conditions (white goods, furniture, date of transfer etc). We work to ensure you get the best deal possible.
Conveyancing & legal side of the transaction
Once you have an acceptable offer the next stage is to finalise the legal process for transferring ownership of the property. As one of Scotland's most well-respected law firms we will guide you through the legal requirements of a sale.
Concluding the missives and completing the sale
This involves the lawyers on either side finalising the contract and conditions of sale and transferring the property from one party to the other. We will be available to advise you right up until the property is sold. Over the past 25 years we have concluded thousands of missives.
More from Harper Macleod
Why choose us?
You don't need a lawyer - not many law firms will tell you that. What you need is someone to provide a solution, and our advisors are dedicated and flexible enough to do just that.
Personal legal services
With one of Scotland's largest teams dealing with personal legal matters, we have specialist knowledge for every stage of your life - from buying a house to protecting your assets.
We are one of Scotland's leading, most successful law firms but you don't have to take our word for it. Our performance has consistently been recognised by our peers.