Elgin estate agents
- £995 Fixed Fee Package To Sell Your Home
- No Hidden Costs Or Surprises – We Will Not Charge Commission
- Listings On Rightmove, Zoopla & Prime Location
- Free Home Valuations
- Tailored Accompanied Viewing Package
Estate Agents in Elgin Moray
Here to get Moray moving - we're open for business
We are delighted to say that, following the latest government announcement on the easing of lockdown restrictions, we are open for business and ready to assist you with selling your home or finding the perfect new one.
We are currently operating our Estate Agency from the main Harper Macleod office at the Old Station, Maisondieu Road. From Monday, 29 June, you will be able to visit our offices by appointment, view potential homes and even move home.*
To mark this, and to help get Moray moving, we've launched a great new fixed price package of £995 to sell your home. See below for full details.
£995 fixed fee package to sell your home including:
- No hidden costs or surprises – we will not charge commission
- Exceptional digital marketing – including signage and photography
- Listings on Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location
- Friendly, local experts driven to get the very best prices for your home
- Free home valuations
- A tailored accompanied viewing package is available to suit requirements
In addition, we offer conveyancing and a full range of legal services as one of Scotland's leading law firms.
* Fixed fee available when you instruct Harper Macleod to carry out the conveyancing for your property. Applies to residential house sales only.