Housing Law Solicitors
Coronavirus advice for business
The business of housing
Our Housing Team provides specialist advice to housing providers on every aspect of their business.
As Scotland’s largest law firm with a specialist housing practice, our multi-disciplinary team of lawyers provides the commercial and property advice to meet all of your needs. We have become trusted advisers to some of the UK’s largest housing providers by delivering innovative, practical and commercial solutions.
We work with a diverse range of organisations including private sector developers and investors, joint venture bodies and housing associations (find out more about our services in relation to social housing here).
"Top-drawer social housing practice with significant experience acting for public sector entities, registered social landlords (RSLs) and private developers. Noted expertise in mergers and transactions throughout the sector." CHAMBERS UK
Our team has been involved in many of the most innovative developments in the housing sector in recent years. We find solutions in areas including:
- Banking and housing finance, including new funding structures.
- Housing management and anti-social behaviour
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Management, acquisition and disposal of housing portfolios
- New housing development models
- Renewable energy projects
- Shared equity and consumer credit
- Shared equity schemes -including LIFT and Help to Buy (Scotland).
Call us for free on 0330 159 5555 or complete our online form below for legal advice or to arrange a call back.
Meet the housing team
Related Business services
- Coronavirus advice for business
- Business law & contracts
- Entrepreneurs, growth & investment
- Banking & finance
- Construction & engineering
- Infrastructure & projects
- Renewable projects
- Public sector
- Charities & social enterprise
- Information law
- Debt recovery
- Employment law for employers
- Dispute resolution
- EU, regulatory & procurement