- Live chat will be staffed by a member of our first response team during normal business hours. Outside of this time it will not be monitored.
- Live chat will only be used to assess and gather the basic information required in order to process your enquiry. Once this information has been gathered it will be passed on to the relevant legal department. No legal advice will be provided or exchanged via the live chat tool and by engaging with you on the live chat tool we are not engaging you as a client or providing any legal advice to you, nor do we have any duty of care towards you.
- No information will be provided in relation to any matter where you are already our client or otherwise in connection with any matters where we are acting.
- We do not guarantee that the information provided through the live chat tool will be error-free. The information is provided for your assistance regarding the services we can provide and does not constitute legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice and should not be relied upon as such.
- You must not use the live chat tool in any way which is abusive, offensive, defamatory or in any other way which may cause concern or alarm to our staff who may in such circumstances end the live chat session
- A record of the live chat will be retained by us for up to 90 days and may be used by us when considering your enquiry further and for quality checking purposes
- If you advise us in the course of the live chat of any information which we consider relates to criminal activity or tax evasion we may be obliged to report such matter to relevant authorities and pass them a copy of the recording of the live chat.
- Any other information or data which you include within any live chat will not be disclosed to any third party by us but you should not advise us of anything which you consider confidential (including any sensitive personal data) and where you do advise us of any personal data you confirm it is about you or that you have the authority of the person to whom it relates to disclose it to us