These unprecedented times are throwing up any number of issues for everyone involved in commercial property – no matter your size, scale, location, or which sector you are in.
Our Commercial Real Estate team has been looking at some of the main concerns for our property clients in Scotland, and in our most recent bulletin you'll find below have laid out some useful guidance on the big issues, including:
- Property & lease transacting during the lockdown
-Should commercial landlords grant holiday, suspension or deferral for rent?
- How do commercial landlords deal with the administration of a tenant?
- Protection from termination of commercial leases in Scotland
- Extending the deadlines on suspensive conditions
- Ensuring unoccupied commercial property remains insured
Read our Commercial Property Update
We're here to help
We are fully operational and here to help, so please don't hesitate to contact any one of our team with any commercial property related queries.