Tilney - ConnectExtra
At Tilney, we believe that our clients’ personal wealth is our personal responsibility.
Tilney is an award-winning financial planning and investment company with a heritage of more than 180 years. We have an extensive presence in Scotland with main offices in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, and we work with clients from Wick to Dumfries. Our clients include private individuals, trusts, charities and professionals, and we look after more than £24 billion on their behalf.
How can we help you?
Tilney is proud to be a member of ConnectExtra and provides specific services to support member firms. Just as HM Connect provides you with support and additional resource on legal matters, we can assist members with any questions they have on investment and financial planning. We also offer members a no-obligation pension consultation.
We work closely with HM Connect on the provision of CPD to local faculty groups across Scotland and provide financial CPD directly to member firms.
In recognition of the time taken to identify and refer a client, and to say thank you, we have recently introduced an optional revenue share of up to 25%.
Fully supported by in-house research teams, we provide HM Connect members with guidance
around financial planning and investing, and have expertise in the following areas:
- Discretionary and transactional advisory investment services
- Dedicated charities investment service with ethical screening
- Retirement and Inheritance Tax planning
- Family wealth succession planning
- Provision of expert witness services in personal injury and divorce litigation
- Specialist investment services for US-connected persons
- Access to cash deposit platform to achieve better rates of interest while maximising FSCS protection
We work with clients of all ages from across the wealth spectrum and we have the capabilities to provide
specialist advice, including for those going through divorce, those who have suffered a serious injury, business owners and those with NHS pensions.
For our members
Our services for HM Connect members include:
- Optional revenue share
- Colleague down the corridor
- Financial CPD
- No-obligation pension consultation
The value of investments, and the income derived from them, can go down as well as up and you can get back less than you originally invested. Please note we do not provide tax advice. For Professional use only.