Tilney - ConnectExtra
At Tilney, we believe that our clients’ personal wealth is our personal responsibility.
Tilney is an award-winning financial planning and investment company with a heritage of more than 180 years. Our clients include private individuals, trusts, charities and professionals, and we are trusted to look after more than £24 billion on their behalf. We have an extensive presence in Scotland with major offices in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, and work with clients from Wick to Dumfries.
How can we help you?
We are proud to be a member of ConnectExtra and provide specific services to support member firms. Just as HM Connect provide you with support and additional resource on legal matters, we can assist members with a colleague down the corridor service for questions on investment and financial planning.
We work closely with HM Connect on the provision of CPD to local faculty groups across Scotland and provide financial CPD directly to member firms.
Are you on track for the retirement lifestyle you want? Does your existing pension plan allow you to take full advantage of the new freedoms? We offer no-obligation pension consultations to HM Connect members.
We provide HM Connect members with guidance around financial planning and investing and have specialist expertise in the following areas:
- Discretionary and transactional advisory investment services
- Retirement planning
- Inheritance tax planning
- Family wealth succession planning
- Succession planning for business owners
- Management of personal injury awards to include periodical payment & tender suitability assessments
- Expert advice in divorce cases
- Provision of expert witness services in personal injury and divorce litigation
- Specialist US investment service
HM Connect Member Special Discount
Our services for HM Connect members include:
- Colleague down the corridor
- Financial CPD
- No-obligation pension consultation
The value of investments, and the income derived from them, can go down as well as up and you can get back less than you originally invested. Please note we do not provide tax advice. For Professional use only.