The Cashroom - ConnectExtra
Specialist Accounting for Law Firms
We offer Legal Cashiering, Payroll and Management Accounts for law firms of varying sizes throughout the UK.
Our staff have gained experience in both accounting and legal backgrounds. This wealth of knowledge makes us industry experts and allows us to assist law firms every day. Our experience means we understand the practicalities of running a law firm.
We alleviate staff problems and save our clients staffing costs by providing Legal cashiering and Payroll services remotely. The Cashroom provides all the legal cashier services typically provided to a firm of solicitors; the difference is that “your” cashiers are employed by us and work remotely from our offices. Our dedicated Payroll specialists will also administer your ‘auto-enrolment’ / workplace Pension in accordance with the regulations.
We assist clients in the decision making process about the financial future of their firms by providing robust Management Accounts. Budgets, cash flow projections and monthly management accounts are crucial to knowing where you are, and predicting where you’re going.
We can provide the full cashroom function or carry out a proportion of the work. We cater for our clients’ exact needs from sole practitioners to large law firms- we’re here to help.
Benefits of our service
- We ensure compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules;
- We save firm’s money;
- Holiday, sickness and maternity cover are our problem, not yours;
- We agree a fixed monthly fee;
- We employ fully qualified and experienced Legal Cashiers;
- We work with any practice management system;
- We save valuable office space;
- We provide accurate and timely Management Accounts and Management Information;
- We run payroll, and complete VAT returns;
- We have won multiple industry awards
HM Connect Member Special Discount
To any new cashiering clients, we will provide three months’ management accounts free of charge.
Highly experienced legal bookkeepers, they work with you to keep your accounting records completely up to date and help your fee-earners maintain the highest standards.