Spence & Partners - ConnectExtra
Spence & Partners is an award winning UK pensions firm of actuaries, administrators, investment consultants, pension scheme IT specialists, and advisors; with offices in London, Manchester, Belfast, Glasgow and Bristol. Spence prides itself in delivering clear, jargon-free advice to trustees, employers and not for profits. By combining market leading technology and processes with expert advice, small to medium firms can expect the kind of advice and service usually reserved for large schemes with big budgets.
Spence has partnered with HM Connect to provide support to the network of employers on pension scheme auto enrolment. We have developed an offering to bring bespoke advice to you at an affordable level.
At Spence we only work with pension providers we feel will stand the test of time. We will give you access to our research and an individual recommendation to suit the needs of your own business. This will cover areas such as:
- the make up of the workforce
- the desired contribution level
- investment knowledge of core employees
- attitude to risk and paternalism of employer
We have created a fixed fee offering to offer advice to HM Connect members. The costs cover a structured process through investigation, design and implementation.
The total project length could range between 3-6 months, and we would be comfortable to spread the costs throughout that period.
HM Connect Member Special Discount
Fixed Cost Initial meeting
- Presentation of initial report
- Discussion on employer specific issue
- Agreement of follow up and action plan
- Review of workforce and requirements £1,000
Provider Selection Report
- Final report
- Answers to employer specific issues £1,000
Project Management and Set Up Guidance
- Set up of Scheme
- Liaison with payroll on future assessment
- Assistance with Regulator paperwork £1,000
Total Fee £3,000