Intelligent Office UK Ltd - ConnectExtra
Intelligent Office is the UK’s leading provider of support services to the legal sector with more than 800 people based in 48 client sites and four onshore shared services centres. We’re here to help law firms save time and money by improving the quality of support delivered to partners and fee-earners.
How? We take charge of administrative and secretarial services, allowing you to concentrate on the big picture: growing your firm, your partners and your client base.
The result? More flexible, modern and professional support services. Improved delivery for your clients. Increased profitability for you. Better opportunities for your support staff.
Intelligent Office delivers a range of secretarial and administrative services onsite at clients premises and also offsite from our ISO27001 accredited shared services centres. HM Connect members are likely to be particularly interested in the following offsite services which we currently provide to over 50 law firms throughout the UK:
Document Production including:
- Copy typing – PDF to Word, old lease documents, images, Excel to Word
- Creation of documents via dictation: Word (court/legal styles) such as witness statements, instructions to Counsel, lease/ agreements, letters, email text in Word, memos, attendance/file notes
- Forms – use of Laserform, Oyez, HMRC/other government based forms and documents
- PowerPoint – creation/amending, adding slides, updating master deck, adding animation
Virtual secretarial support including:
- Client and matter onboarding
- Pre and post completion
- Knowledge seminars
- Travel management
- Project work
HM Connect Member Special Discount
We offer discounted rates for all HM Connect members. Please contact us to discuss.
“We had confidence in Intelligent Office Transcription Services from the start. The quality of the documents produced has been great and the flexibility offered by Intelligent Office allows us plenty of additional resource to ensure that documents are produced for our clients in a timely and efficient manner.”Mark Jones, Chief Operating Officer, Bircham Dyson Bell