External Recognition for our CSR Efforts
HM Community and our CSR initiatives have been recognised through a number of accreditations and awards, including:
- In 2010, Harper Macleod was recognised as Investors in People for over 10 years. Only 8% of member organisations have reached this milestone.
- Silver Level Award of the Scottish Government 'Healthy Working Lives' Award Programme (January 2010)
- Best Companies "One to Watch" status (2008)
- "Big Tick" in the Business Community Awards in the category of Healthy Workplace (June 2009 and reaccredited in June 2010)
- Only legal firm in Scotland to be listed in The Managing Partner Forum Top 100 Professional Firms to Work For 2008
- First commercial law firm in Scotland to become Carbon Neutral. Following a carbon audit of the firm's activities by Carbon Passport, we offset using Certified Emission Reductions (CERs).
- Shortlisted with the National Autistic Society Scotland in the Partnership Award category at the Scottish Charity Awards 2010
- Winner of the CSR Firm of the Year Award at the Law Awards of Scotland 2008
- Winner of the Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year at the Scottish Legal Awards 2007
- Shortlisted for Community Initiative of the Year at The Legal Awards 2009
- Shortlisted for the Corporate Social Responsibility Award at the National Business Awards for Scotland 2007
- Shortlisted in the Partnership category of the TFN Awards 2007 for our work with the National Autistic Society